Sunday, August 24, 2008

And So It Begins.....

So after reading the blogs of family and friends for a few years, I decided it's finally time for me to join the ranks of Blogger and create my own online journal of my every-day escapades.
Currently, I'm on the hunt for a new job. I got a job offer somewhere, which I was really excited about so I quit my job... then the offer fell through... That means I'm unemployed. Unemployed, single, almost 30. At least I'm not living at home.... yet.
So since I have a lot of time on my hands, I thought I'd spend it visiting the people I've been too busy to visit. I'm taking a road trip, starting today, to go visit my peeps. I'll be heading up to stay with my fantastic friend Joslin de Diego tonight. Staying with the Youngs in Vegas tomorrow. Then on to crash at Jen Maughan's place in Cedar. Then up to sleep at Mom & Dad's.
I figure this would be a perfect time to start a blog so I can document my happenings.
I guess that's it! I have a blog. I hope you all enjoy reading mine as much as I've enjoyed reading yours.

3 comments:

Jaime Lynne said...

You had better include us for a visit on your next Vegas trip or we'll have to say, "Eff Matt Peff." Just kidding about the Eff you part but not about wanting you to visit. :) Love that you started a blog.

Jaime Lynne said...

OMGosh, Please ignore that second "T" in Mat. Perhaps I included it subconsciously because I am sad I didn't see you on your last road trip, even though we tried. :)

Renee said...

I had NO idea!!! I'm so excited!!! And, I even got a shout out :) I'm not going to make you feel guilty for not posting since August...sometimes it's slow going in the beginning. But I can't wait to read up on all of your escapades!!